Thursday, May 21, 2009

Gonna have babies soon...


This little Robin has been building this nest for a few weeks now and finally she is sitting regularly on it. I can't see the eggs, but I know they are there. It it going to be so fun to take pictures of her feeding the little ones. She couldn't have found a more perfect spot to build her nest for me to photograph it. I can literally open my living room window and shoot right down on it. Well with my zoom lens that is, which is actually really good because then I don't scare her away. I'm looking forward to the feedings....


3 comments:

  1. What a perfect setup! And a perfect photo. I am looking forward to the rest of the story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great shot! Can't wait see see the baby birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a "birds eye" view of her nest...how cool! Can't wait to see the babies! =)

    We have swallows nesting on our front porch...I think the babies will hatch soon.

    ReplyDelete