Friday, October 30, 2009

WeekWord - Transportation

One day I took a plane as my choice of transportation to get to Wisconsin.
The views were incredible and I as usual went snap happy with my camera out the window. Not realizing when I took this picture that there was another plane in sight.
.
Not only am I choosing the plane as my weekword interpretation; it is also coupled with the clouds, as they float effortlessly and transport themselves along moving from one place in the sky to another until they just disappear....





Clouds
to find the origin,
trace back the manifestations.
Tao

Between being and non-being
barely there
these sails of water, ice, air -
.
Indifferent drifters,
wandering high on freedom
of the homeless

Restlessly swithering
like ghosts, slithering through substance
in puffs and wisps

Lending an enchanting or ominous air
luminous or casting shadows,
ambivalent filters of reality

Bequeathing wreaths, or
modesty veils to great natural beauties
like mountain peaks

Sometimes simply hanging there
airborne abstract art
in open air

Suspended animation
continually contorting:
great sky whales, now, horse drawn carriages

unpinpointable thought forms,
punctuating the endless sentence of the sky.
.
This poem was written by: Yahia Lababidi

.
This weeks weekword is hosted at Leenie's site;
check her sight out to see more!

1 comment: