Friday, February 19, 2010

Keeping up with the two's theme....

'Double your pleasure; double your fun...'
Slogan stole from Wrigleys Gum...

What's interesting about this photo is both horses
are standing exactly opposite of each other.
.
I was out taking photo's of barns again today,
and these nice looking horses were just wondering what I was doing.
The barns I took were to the left of them.
.
I've been out sick for an entire week, and starting yesterday
I have just started feeling better again. Darn Colds are getting worse each time.


2 comments:

  1. Salt and pepper shakers. Twins? Reaction from that cold remedy...no, wait I can see it too. Get better. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you've been sick! Hope you are on the road to recovery now! Eric just got back from Vegas last night, he was gone for a week. His mom is in an ICU unit there and not doing well! I have not blogged since Meg's b-day, (but hope to soon), just too busy with all that's going on. Great shot of the horses and they really are a mirror image of each other which is very neat. Are you going to post some barn pics soon? I love old barns! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete